Thursday, June 12, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 263 - Christmas.

Good morning and welcome to a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
This week it's all about Chirtmas!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I chose Ruby Christmas Ornaments from Bugaboo stamps, I colored her with Copics and mounted her on a red card covered with a dotted paper from Cartabella (Merry & Bright Collection).
 
She's adorable!
 
Have a look here at our challenge blog: you'll be inspired by our DT creations!
And don't forget to check our sponsors this week: Bugaboo is one of them!
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 

6 comments:

  1. Love this fun filled creation. Lovely layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra Challenge.
    Hugs
    Cathy GDT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 15 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for the Glory of Christmas 35 and my CHNC challenge extra for June - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Thanks for joining ys at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope to see you again soon playing with us .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. So punny! I love your colouring!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and love the polka dots :) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Addicted to Stamps and More this week, so thrilled you took the time to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    The Top 3 Button you can find on our Blog.
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete