Monday, June 9, 2014

Herbert & Daisy Mouse again!

Good morning and happy Monday!
 
Now that school and related activities are over, I hope to have a bit more time to go back to my crafting table and create new projects... I'm a bit behind schedule...
 
Today I want to show you a card I made a while ago:
 
 
They are Herbert Mouse and Daisy Mouse from Eat Cake Graphics, probably my favourite stamps!
They are so tiny and cute! I can't stop creating with them!
 
I found the two frames in my stash and mounted them on a paper from Simple Stories (Daily Grind). Tha maps inside the frames are from the Travel Girl collection (October Afternoon).
I honestly was inspired by a card I had just seen in Eat Cake Graphics blog although it turned out completely different!
Black is not my color for cards but I love how it has turned out!
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card love the design
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe..this is too cute! Yes, those little critters are cute. Great design! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete