Friday, June 6, 2014

Season's Tweetings.

Hello!
Today I'd like to show you a couple of cards I've just finished for Eat Cake Graphics:
 
 
I chose Season's Tweetings and made the cutest small cards ever!
 
I simply added a dotted paper matching my card base, a white lace ribbon and a red+gold or gold only ribbons to make these cards very festive!
 
It's been nice to be back to some traditional colors for my Christmas cards!
 
This stamp is so versatile, perfect for small messages on a tag or inside a card, too!
That bird is too cute!
 
Have a look here at Eat Cake Graphics shop or here on their blog where you'll surely find some inspiration!
 
I'd like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge: M is for Monochromatic
 


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Xmas cute cards love the design of them. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 14 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for June - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Love the lime green. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so CUTE!!! So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DO think that those are the cutest little cards too! Just terrific! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSM this week :o).

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Monochromatic card! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete