Sunday, June 1, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 27 - Stencils

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
A bit later than usual but ready to introduce you our new DT members: have a look here to meet them all and see their fabulous creations!
 
As for the theme, this week we want you to use stencils on your project!
 
I climbed my huge bookshelf to reach for my neglected stencils: I put them away last year and was pretty unsure if they were up there... but they were!
 
Here's my card:
 
I used a tiny snowflakes stencil (which may seem a stamp but it's a stencil) and some blue paint from DecoArt: I love the way it's turned out!
It was easy because the stencil was meant to be used on glass so it was a bit sticky without leaving traces on the card and adhered perfectly. I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't make a bigger card!
For sure, I'll look through all my stencils and keep my fav in a more handy place!
 
The image is from There She Goes colored with my Copics and my Stickles glue.
 
As I already anticipated, we have some new team members starting from this week!
Here's the list of their blogs: have a look and be inspired!
 

 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very cute! I love snowmen images! And your stenciled bg is perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love the stenciling! Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL. Good Luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 14 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for June - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete