Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Christmas with Eat Cake Graphics.

Good morning!
 
I have new Christmas cards for you today, this time with Eat Cake Graphics stamps!
 
These are my cards:
 

I made two similar cards, using the same papers from Doodlebug (Santa's Workshop Collection).
The girl stamp is Isabella (Girl in Winter Coat) while the sentiment is Look a Lot Like Christmas (Text), both from Eat Cake Graphics.
Isabella is colored with Copics and positioned using pop-up dots.
She looks so cute and I imagine she's staring at a window full of Christmas decorations!
 
I love creating with Eat Cake Graphics stamps! For shipping reasons I prefer buying bare rubber only, but it's easy to fix them on acrylic blocks with double-sided tape.
They stamp wonderfully, with clean thin lines and, even if the stamps I choose are small and very detailed, I don't loose anything!
 
I have many more cards with these stamps to show so stay tuned!
 
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 


8 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Hugs
    Cathy GDT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must start my christmas cards too..lovely cards and perfect for our weekly spots and dots theme at Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards - cute image! Love the layout! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Love to Create! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute holiday cards! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards. Great colours, images and papers. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby cards. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete