Sunday, September 21, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 21 - Inspiration Photo.

Good morning!
 
Here we are with a new exciting Christmas Card Challenge for you!
This week we have a photo to be inspired by:
 
 
A candy cane mug! Isn't it yummy?
I follow the mug and candy cane inspiration for I found a perfect image from Meljen's Designs:

 
It's Holly Cheer Cocoa colored with Copics and mounted on paper scraps I found in my stash.
 
As usual I suggest you to have a look at our Challenge page or visit our DT own blogs: 
 
You'll surely find some inspiration... just in case you need it!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: S for Something Festive
The ABC Challenge: T is for Tic-Tac-Toe (Ribbon-Sentiment-Gems)
 

9 comments:

  1. I am loving ALL that is going on with this sweet card from the pretty papers to the perfect image! Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a fun card to share with us at Addicted to Stamps and More! We sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this festive card, Monica! Your cup of cocoa is so sweet, and I love how you layered all of these pretty papers and elements! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week! Hope you'll come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the soft pinks and reds

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month with this fantastic creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the vibrant colours Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great focal image! Beautiful colouring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love this card with its bright colours, just my style. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw this looks really pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete