Thursday, September 25, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 278 - Use a Charm or Metal.

Hello!
Here I am with my new card for this week's C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
The theme is super-easy: add a charm or some metal.
I added a charm:
 

This cutie is Mouse from Kenny K Downloads. I used some old papers from Doodlebug (still my fav after many years) and added a heart charm.
 
I've had sneak peeks of my teamies' cards and please, have a look yourself here on the challenge blog and be inspired!
 
Kenny K is one of our generous sponsors this week so don't miss the opportunity to win one of their great digis!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Well, that is cute, cute, cute! What an adorable card! I really like the precious image. So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Must Use Pink challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo and your mouse is too cute! Thanks for sharing at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..this is just lovely, and perfect for our must use pink challenge this week - thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute!!! and touhing!! love those big hearts and papers!! love the little charm too!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Love to Scrap! challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! That image is adorable...

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Love to Scrap! & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete