Sunday, September 14, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 42 - Color Challenge.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we have a color challenge with a great palette, this one:
 
These colors are so beautiful, for Christmas and for every other season!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I bought this aperture card a long time ago in the UK, maybe around 18 years ago and I immediately thought about it when I saw this digi at A Random Fan shop on Etsy.
They are called The Carolers and for me it was love at first sight!
I adore carolers for Christmas and I really couldn't miss this one!
(I printed the color chart above when I made the card but the last color resulted a bit more green that it seems from the computer, that's why the girl has a green hat!...).
 
I've just checked the challenge page and I must say that all the cards are fabulous!
Have a look here or on each blog:
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
(The carolers singing the song)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas thank you for sharing with us.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 194 and also for Completely Christmas 29 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete