Monday, September 15, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge # 115 - Fall.

It's all about fall this fortnight here at 2 Cute Ink Challenges and I must confess I was really inspired by the colors of fall when I reached for the papers to be used in my card.
 
I chose Boy and Frog digi stamp from 2 Cute Ink shop for my card:
 
The yellow card base is decorated with two stripes cut from an old scrapbook paper from My Little Shoebox and some pretty buttons.
Isn't he the cutest boy around?
 
As I told you I was very inspired by the colors of fall so I made another project:
 
I bought some of these cute kraft bags in Austria back in August (I regret I hadn't bought more...) and covered the front with a paper from Reminisce.
I then added Sunflower Girl digi stamp which I bought a while ago from 2 Cute Ink shop.

Both kids are colored with Copics and glued with 3D dots so they pop up from the projects.
 
These kids are too cute! I should make a card with them together!
 
Let's have a look at 2 Cute Ink Challenge blog to see the creations from my fellow DT, they are wonderful as usual!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 112: Make Your Mark (I used markers)
Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge # 35: Clean and Simple
Come and Get It Challenges: Digi + Autumn
Crafting at the Weekend Challenge # 5: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Challenge # 36: Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. This is a very cute Fall card. I like the buttons you incorporated. I love that you fussy cut the image. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two adorable projects. Love the sweet little boy and girl ... and great mix of papers and fun embellishments. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming Fall card and Gift bag, really well done with your layout and color choices. Thanks for sharing with us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card, appropriate for the season. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful …what a fun card and cute gift bag. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so sweet, Monica! Love the papers and your use of buttons and twine! So happy you could join us at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Fall design - he is too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card! I love the happy yellow color and button detail. So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute. Love the cheerful happy colours and smiley faces. Great projects. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete