Thursday, September 18, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 277 - Color Combo.

Thursday again so here we are with a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
 
This week we have a color inspiration for you:
 
 
Brown, Aqua and Pink!
 
This is my card:

 
I've used Toot My Scoot from The Stamping Chef and mounted it on a background card from the Sweet Owl paper pad from First Edition.
I love her 50's look!
 
When I was a teeneager I dreamt about having a Vespa but my parents never let me have one for the fear of accidents. I've never driven motorcycles but Vespa is still my fav!
 
The Stamping Chef is one of our fab sponsors this week! Check our Challenge blog to see them all!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Nutcrafters Challenge # 77: Anything but Square


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! How very cute!!! Great image and your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope you will be back next week, too!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very glamour! this image is so pretty and love how the bouquet seems to be losing petals up in the air
    thank you so much for entering Love to Scrap!'s "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card, it would be perfect to enter our current challenge at Quirky Crafts. Cazzy x - on behalf of   the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete