Friday, September 19, 2014

Have a Happy Day!

In the North of Italy we haven't had a great summer.
Weather has been miserable for most of the time, rainy and cold.
Luckily enough I went to the seaside for a few days and it was sunny and warm but I feel like I've not had enough sun this year. Autumn is just around the corner and no, I'm not ready for cold again!
 
While still hoping for warmer and sunnier days, I made a card using one of my beloved Eat Cake Graphics stamps:
 

She is Daphne on her Floatie Bear and you probably remember her from another card I made (here).
This time I opted for a dotted background and added punched dots, as if they were bubbles.
Again, this little girl reminds me of my daughter when she was a little girl and used her floatie bear...
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge: Crazy for Polka Dots
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 53: Anything Goes + Shades of Blue
 
and
 
Creative Colors Challenge # 19: Colors + Polka Dot Paper
white + shades of light blue/turquoise
 
 
Isn't this picture yummy? I LOVE dots!
 



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your take on the challenge is awesome...stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE this is really cute!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at A Random Fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card... I love the circles. Great job. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Color Challenge this week. Good luck! TFS, Tereese (Friday) DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 53 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww..this is soo cute!! love the image, the circles, the colours...fab . Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Love the circles and polka dots. Thank you for joining in the Clear It Out challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Design perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday thank you for sharing with us, hope to see you again soon...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Gorgous card Wauw!!! Love how everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Creative colors challenge and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Colors Challenge

    ReplyDelete