Monday, April 13, 2015

2 Cute Ink Challenge #127 - Baby.

Hello again!
 
Welcome to a new 2 Cute Ink Challenge!
We have a Baby theme for you this fortnight and we feature this super-cute digi stamp:
 
 
This is my card:
 
 
And this is another one:

 
It's Baby Eli the Elephant from 2CuteInk shop on Etsy which I colored with Copics.
I couldn't decide whether to make a card for a baby girl or a baby boy, so I made one each. Luckily I had both a light blue and a light pink card blanks!
Isn't it cute??
 
My teamies have made the cutest cards this week, check them here!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Alcohol Markers or Distress Inks
(Copics, I love the possibility to shade them but I must confess I have never tried Distress Inks for the are not as easily available in my town)
Di's Digistamps Challenge: Include an Animal
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Children's Cards
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 86: All About the Boys
 


8 comments:

  1. So sweet in pink and blue. Thanks for sharing over on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards..Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cue image and lovely design, looks gorgeous in both colourways! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, gorgeous colouring, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us a Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable baby cards! The image is precious!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute image and beautifully coloured. Great cards: I like the shape. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete