Thursday, April 16, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 307 - Christmas.

It's Christmas again at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges!
 
I've already made 25 Christmas cards since January and we're only in April!
 
This time I opted for something a little bit different...
 
 
I really long for summer and this Surfin' Santa from Stitchy Bear Stamps is a perfect match: Christmas... at the seaside!
Colored with Copics, my Santa is mounted on Toga papers.
 
In case you're totally out of inspiration for your Christmas cards this week, have a look here on the blog and check the Amazing creations from the DT!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! 25?!? Boy you are on a roll! You will be done and the rest of us will be just beginning! I love the different printed papers you used to create the layers. That image is sure to make anyone smile. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete