Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Flying By...

Good morning!
It's Wednesday and for me it means a new creation with a 2 Cute Ink stamp!
 
This week I've chosen the super-sweet and super-fluffy Bunny Balloon:
 
 
I've colored it with Copics and mounted it on a background panel from Jessica Sawyer (you can find it here) by means of 3D dots. I then stamped a few seagulls here and there.
 
May 1st is coming: don't forget to sign up for 2 Cute Ink newsletter and you'll receive a freebie!
And if you want to make a card, enter our 2 Cute Ink Challenge: it's Anything Goes! Easy, right?
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I like the background and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little bunny really is super cute! :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete