Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring!

Good morning!
It's a bright sunny day today, the perfect weather to show you one of my latest cards:
 
 
I've had some time free from orders and DT work so I colored a few images I had around for ages and this is one of them.
 
She is Solly Tude from Tiddly Inks (I have a digital stamp which I cannot find in the shop, but there's the clear stamp here if you are interested).
 
I colored her with fresh, spring-y colors and made a very simple mini card. The background is stamped with tiny hearts.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge # 307: Quick and Easy Does It
Crafty Caz Challenge # 275: It's a Girl Thing
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Make Your Own Background
 
 


7 comments:

  1. A sweet image and CAS card, thank so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part in our tiddly inks challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely fits our theme, just wonderful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love that sweet image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love the colours you chose x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining our 'It's a girl thing' challenge at Crafty Catz with this adorable card. Love these colors and the stamp is perfect for our theme. I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great name for that cute image. That really made me smile :-) Thank you for coming to play at OSAAT #235.

    IKE xx

    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete