Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Monster Wedding.

On Sunday I attended a lovely wedding.
One of my high-school mates decided it was time to say yes and I was lucky enough to be one of her guests.
 
It was a lovely wedding, very simple yet very emotional.
The bride and groom were perfect, the sun was shining and we all really enjoyed it very, very much.
 
Yesterday, I was having a look at Your Next Stamp Challenge blog and all of a sudden I had an idea: I could turn my beloved monsters into a bride and a groom.
No, not that they remind me of my friends but the sketch was perfect for what came to my mind.
 
This is the sketch:
 
 
And this is my card:

 
They are Silly Monsters 2 from Your Next Stamp colored with just a touch of Copics for I wanted her to be white as if she was wearing a wedding dress.
I added a little bow tie to make him more elegant.
 
I always love these monsters!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenge:


5 comments:

  1. heehee how cute.. got to love those Silly Monsters.. thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and perfect for a wedding! Those silly monsters make for such fun cards. Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Great idea, I think you can make those monsters celebrate any occasion! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So creative! Thank you so much for playing along with our YNS challenges!

    ReplyDelete