Thursday, April 30, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 309 - Charm / Metal.

Good morning!
 
Our new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is about charms or metal embellishments: take out your precious boxes of little charms and add them to your card!
 
If you are like me, you must have a little box full of charms... I tend to forget to add them to my cards but I love looking at them!
 
This is my card for this week:
 
 
This cute snowman is from OddballArtCo and is called Silly Chilly Stan.
My metal/charm piece is a little bell I found in my little box of charms, I thought it was perfect for the theme of this card.
 
OddballArtCo is one of our great sponsors this week: check the others here together with the beautiful cards from the DT.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge # 28: Theme: Kids / Stash: Paper and Bell
The Christmas Challenge # 47: Use a Digi Stamp


8 comments:

  1. The bell is the perfect touch! Cute image, beautifully colored! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute and snowmen are my favorite winter image. This card is just too cute and adding that ribbon with the bell on it is a perfect embellishment. I love the silver flat backed pearls/balls, that you used, too. I love the shine of them with the blue colors in the card. Thanks so much for making this card and joining the challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Bells or Candles challenge. Isn't it nice to make Christmas cards without the rush and bustle at the holidays? I love it which is why I make Christmas cards year round, too. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 57 with your lovely crafting, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, your little snowman. Thank you for your participation in the The Glory of Christmas Challenge 57. Best regards, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun little snowman. Great overall design. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at CIO this week. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete