Thursday, September 10, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 328 - Christmas.

Welcome to our monthly Christmas Challenge here at C.R.A.F.T.!
 
Summer has gone and Christmas is just around the corner... I'm a bit sad, I'm not ready to get back to the routine!
 
This is my card:
 
 
This lovely snowman is Windy Snowman from QKR, colored with Copics. I used paper from First Edition to cover my base card.
 
And what about you? Are you ready for fall? How about your Christmas cards? I should have made around 55 cards and tags since the beginning of the year...
 
Have a look here to see last week winners and Top 3 and to see the beautiful cards made by our DT.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. A cute image and I lover your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and a great image. Thanks for joinng us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. charmante création Monica, ce bonhomme de neige a l'air trop sympa, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    great card
    thanks for joining us at CHCC2
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHCC2

    ReplyDelete