Sunday, September 27, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 43 - Anything Goes.

Anything Goes again here at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
 
This is my card:

 
I've finally had the time to work with one image I bought a long ago from Mo's Digital Pencil: Season's Greetings.
I've chosen the colors inspired by some new papers I've just bought from a local shop.
 
This is a detailed view:
 
 
 
The team have made very beautiful cards this week: check them here or have a look at their blogs: 

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Monica! I love the image you chose to use - and that heart in the corner is a nice detail along with the cute sentiment tag! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our Christmas challenge!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Oh I love her. The way you popped her up for dimension is perfect and the sentiment on the flag, very fun. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, good luck and hope to see you again in our next challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete