Saturday, September 19, 2015

Very Girly!

One of my favourite images comes from Broken Box Stock. It was such a pleasure for me to create with their toodles when I was in their DT and sometimes I have a look in my folder to find one of them to work with.
 
As I said, this is one of my fav:
 
 
Their toodles always make me smile and this Bubble Bath Toodle is no excpetion!
 
I wanted to create a gift for a friend of mine and this plaque is perfect to add outside her renovated bathroom (but I made one for the shop too in case you are interested).
Like me, she loves pink and flowers so it was really funny to make it!
Unfortunately, I only have a shower in my tiny bathroom but, when I look at this girl, I'd love to have a bath tub to lay in with a good book!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Digistamps4Joy Challenge # 116: Anything Goes + Option Girly Girl
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 245: Use a Bow and/or Christmas
The ABC Challenge: R is for Recipe (Pink, Ribbon, Pearls and/or Rhinestones)


6 comments:

  1. Theses such pretty card, I love all the details you have added. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! It is indeed lovely and girly!Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments for this challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really girly card! Lovely!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw looks so gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete