1st Birthday
so to celebrate we are having a challenge and a
BLOG HOP
We have lots of prizes to be won by all our wonderful sponsors
Star Stampz
Aurora Wings
Lacy Sunshine
Nikki Burnette
All Dressed Up
Oddball
SLS Lines
Stitchy Bear
Moon flower
Diddybag
Crafty Sentiments
Star Stampz
Aurora Wings
Lacy Sunshine
Nikki Burnette
All Dressed Up
Oddball
SLS Lines
Stitchy Bear
Moon flower
Diddybag
Crafty Sentiments
If you have come to my blog without doing the hop you can
Start here - http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
I am using an image from
She is one of the fab girls in the Wear with Style 02 set, colored with Copics and mounted on papers from the Woodland Park series.
One lucky person who comments on my blog will win the image I have used.
Good Luck.
Complete the hop to win lots of wonderful digis along the way.
Complete the hop to win lots of wonderful digis along the way.



This card is soooooo sweet! I love it <3
ReplyDeleteI love this sweet card and cute image. Great coloring. I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! You've coloured her beautifully! Sweet card! Thanks for a fun blog hop! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll follow me too. Here's my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
a wonderful Card
ReplyDeleteHugz
Kali
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove how you made the cutout in the middle of the card.
ReplyDeleteDifferent and so pretty.
the coloring on the little girl is great.
thanks for sharing
Gorgeous. love the papers and the coloring is FAB. Hugs Tina x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.. Love your coloring. Love those pins!! Beautiful!!
ReplyDelete- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
Great card. Fab card x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colouring. Love the colour palette and pins too. Bettina xx
ReplyDeleteSo sweet... Myriam
ReplyDeleteLove your card. Sweet image. I'm a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl, I love you card !!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, so feminine and delicate.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Great colour scheme and colouring. Judy
ReplyDeleteGorgeous project xx
ReplyDeleteMonica your card is gorgeous. All Dressed Up is one of my favorite digital stamp companies. Love what you did with the image. This has been a wonderful blog hop!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card, colors and image !! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Best wishes Granmargaret. (D.T.)
ReplyDeletesuper cute! thanks for this opportunity!!
ReplyDeletelovies, =o) kel
Pretty card and cute image too thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday NJC.
Hugs,
Melanie
Fabulous card and beautifully colored image! Thanks for the inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, am enjoying the blog hop. x
ReplyDeleteVery cute :)
ReplyDeleteI am finally finishing the blog hop off. You have been an amazing DT member and I will miss you, Your work is amazing, take care xx
ReplyDelete