Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Framed.

It's been a while since I found some time to make a card for a challenge and not for a DT request.
 
I saw the challenge over at Sami Stamps and I thought it was perfect for my new Sami Stamp digi: the theme is "Frame It" and, with the help of my photo stamps from The Alley Way I made this card:
 
 
He is the cutest of guys, isn't he? This digi stamp is Warm Sand colored with Copics and the background paper is from Simple Stories. The sentiment in the arrow is from a stamp set I found in a magazine.
 
Schools started yesterday here so we are definitely back into the winter routine and summer is just a memory. Time really flies in the summer!
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge # 153: Boys, Boys, Boys
Crafty Friends Challenge # 14: B is for... Beach, Boy...

9 comments:

  1. Great boy card, very original. Thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I like the photo stamp. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a super cute card!

    thank you for joining in with Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stamp and lovely coloring, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, adorable image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Button' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card! I love the photo theme you have used! Thank you for sharing at Sami Stamps, Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do understand why you have chosen this stamp from Sami Stamps, it's sooooo adorable and you have colored it perfectly. Love the background paper, so suitable for this card. Thank you for entering our 'frame it' challenge at Sami Stamps and I do hope to see your beautiful creation in our next challenge which is 'anything goes'.
    Hugs,
    Anna
    Sami Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super adorable! I love this image as well! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sami Stamps for September! Our new October challenge as just started, hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete