Sunday, September 13, 2015

Christmas Cards Challenge # 41 - Anything Goes.

 
It's Anything Goes again here at Christmas Cards Challenge!
 
 
This is my card:

 
This sweet cat is My Gift! from Whiff of Joy. Colors are a bit unusual for a Christmas card (papers should be from DCWV or maybe First Edition) but I found that this black was not too bad.
 
Have a look at waht my teamies have done this week: 

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia
 
I can't wait to see what YOU create!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs Challenge: Get Ready for Christmas
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Anything but Square

6 comments:

  1. Very cute little kitty, Monica. Nice bg papers and great coloring. Thanks for playing along at ATSM's AG challenge this week. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Monica. The critter with the hat is the cutest thing I've seen for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweet image on your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and layout you have used here, love all the muted tones. Thanks for joining in with our 'Anything but square' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete