Thursday, October 1, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 331 - Sketch.

October! Can't believe how time flies!
 
Are you ready for a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge?
 
This week we have a sketch for you:
 

In detail:
 
 
This is my card:
 
 
I've had this image from Mo's Digital Pencil for ages and I wanted to use it. I had already colored it and it was perfect for the sketch. She is part of a set called Five Little Fairies. Papers are from DoCrafts.
 
As usual, I suggest you have a look at the fab creations from the DT: you can find them all here together with last week's winner and Top 3.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute little fairy and the buttons - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Monica!! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that is one sweet fairy you got there! Love the soft colors on her, so lovely:-) Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute card! The image is so adorable! So glad you were inspired by our Magical Theme at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again soon!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete