Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm Back with my Monster!

Today I've had some time to create a new card for the latest Your Next Stamp Challenge using my fav stamp again!
 
This is the sketch to follow:
 
 
And this is the color combination:

 
This time I wanted to use both the sketch and the colors and this is my card:

 
I stamped some little monsters with Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender ink to create the backgorund, then one little monster in black. She's colored with Copics and adhered with pop dots because I wanted her to pop out of the card.
She's from the Silly Monsters 2 set of stamps from Your Next Stamp.
I always love her!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenge:
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fun. Loving how your watermarked the monster as your background. It looks amazing. Great work with the colours and the sketch for this current challenge. Thanks for sharing with us over at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of the colors and the sketch.. I love how you colored the Monster. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to all the monsters, the background you created is wonderful. So glad to see you playing along and sharing your purple take on the YNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete