Friday, October 9, 2015

Moustaches.

I've recently discovered a passion for everything moustache: they are a trend and I must confess I LOVE them!
And I LOVE making tags so I've made some moustache tags!
 
This summer I made my first tags with a moustache stamp I bought in a shop here in my town:
 
 
The other day, I created some more with a graphic I bought on Esty from FishScraps:

 
I then added my new lovely silver cardstock as background.
Of course, I'm also a fan of Keep Calm...
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: Q for Quick and Simple
 


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week.
    -Mari K.
    Crafty Gals Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool creations!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable mustache tags! Love the red and black on the kraft tags.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Dude! challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags! I love the moustache trend too, gives you an easy way out for the dreaded male cards!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete