It's Anything Goes again here at Christmas Card Challenges!
I digged in my craft stash and found an old stamp I've never used:
It's from There She Goes, one of the last stamp sets I bought before the shop closed.
It's colored with Copics and glitter. Papers are from Echo Park.
Have a look here to see if you're a winner of our last challenge and don't forget to check my fellow DT's blogs and see their beautiful creations!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge # 167: Make Your Mark
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge # 8: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge # 169: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs October Challenge: Getting Ready for Christmas
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 250: Anything Goes


Hi,
ReplyDeleteVery nice card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.
Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown sugar Challenge
Beautiful card Monica. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card. Thank you for your participation in our challenge at ATSM. Sunny regards from stempelfrida
ReplyDeletehttp://stempelfrida.blogspot.de
Nice card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
Goog luck!
Giada DT
Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT
ReplyDeletesuch a fun festive card - I love it!
ReplyDeletehugs, annie x