Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Card for a Sketch Challenge.

Good morning!
Today I'm happy to show you a new card I've just finished:
 
 
I colored the image this past summer but I couldn't find a way to use it in a card. It's Lucky Birdbrain Chick from From the Heart Digital Stamps colored with my Copics.
The other day I saw the sketch challenge at From the Heart and... voilà, I found the way to use my chick! I wanted it to be the focus of the card and this sketch was perfect.
 
This is the sketch:
with a twist: CAS with paper strips (by the way, a great way to use those paper scraps I NEVER throw away!).
 
I love this cute lucky chick!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the twine and buttons too :-) Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly I (heart) sketches with a tWiSt challenge! Hope to see you again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and great how it is the main focal point, Love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Lil Patch for Crafty Friends and hope you will join us again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, this is super cute and fun. I love this image and he works perfectly with this sketch. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card - love that sketch

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my---he is too cute for words!!!Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the sketch and the tWiSt! Thank you for playing along with us and I hope to see you again soon at FTHS!!

    ReplyDelete