Monday, October 5, 2015

Not Just Cards Blog Hop Winner!

Thank You to all those who left lovely comments during our blog hop!
 
I picked one winner - soooo sorry to have to pick just one - and it's # 3!
The 3rd comments belongs to:
 
KT Fit Kitty who left this comment:
"What a cutie! You've coloured her beautifully! Sweet card! Thanks for a fun blog hop! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll follow me too. Here's my blog:
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/"
 
Please Kitty, leave a comment on this post before Sunday, Oct. 11 with your email address so that we can send you the image you have won!
 
This was also my last challenge with Not Just Cards! I'm so sorry to leave a group of talented ladies but it's time for some changes.
 
Thanks again!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, that's wonderful! My email address is fitkitty1@gmail.com. I enjoyed the hop and had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete