Thursday, October 8, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 332 - Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night.

Oops... I forgot to post my card for the new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this morning, I'm sorry!
 
So... we have a great theme for you this week: Autumn or Halloween or Thanksgiving or Bonfire Night.
 
Although we see many Halloween decorations and our kids think it's something traditional here in Italy, none of these occasions is actually in our tradition so I opted for the autumn theme for my card:
 
 
This mouse is from Deedee's Digis: Thinking Spot.
It comes with several sentiments and I chose this one because this little mouse seems to be thinking to someone very special.
 
Have a look here to see the fab creations of the DT or here to see if you are a winner of our sketch challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment