Thursday, October 15, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 333 - Christmas.

I'm late again, I'm sorry but this morning I left too early to write a post and I've just come back home.
 
Well, this week we have a Christmas challenge here at C.R.A.F.T.!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I used this adorable bear digi stamp from Stitchy Bear Stamps: it's called Cartoon Polar Bear Holding a Gift colored with Copics and glitter. The background paper is from Bella Boulevard.
 
Did you play with us last week? Have a look here to see if you're one of our winners!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A fun image for your lovely bright Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart Challenges and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a jolly card - it's delightful :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete