Saturday, November 19, 2011

One of my Favorites...

So far, maybe this card is one of my favorites amongst the ones I've made for this Christmas:

I love the green card, the background paper (I don't know where it's from) the stamp (Feathered Friends from Lili of the Valley), the bell... everything! Although I'm not too fond of traditional Christmas colors like red & green, I love them! I added lots of glitter and rhinestones to make it shine and look as festive as possible.
I made three samples: one for my mom, the others for my Etsy shop. She'll love it. I'm planning to send her many cards this year (ehmm.. I always plan to do so but I rarely manage to...) during the countdown to Christmas: she displays every card she receives on her door and they look wonderful all together!

This card is perfect for the following challenge:
Lili of the Valley Challenge # 121: a Christmas card for someone special
and
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge # 83: red & green

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous! really love the little bell and the bow, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card ,love the cute image and the bow/bell look awesome
    thanks for joining us at DDSB and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image.Do love the gorgeous green paper and the bell sets everything off beautifully.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous card Monica, perfect for our Christmas card for Someone Special theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful! Your mom is definitely going to love it. Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww, so cute! Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete