Friday, November 4, 2011

Bright and Sparkly!

Christmas in pink: I love it! It's girly, it's sweet, it's festive with a touch of green and red and of course... with lots of GLITTER!!!
I put all of them in this card:
I used a distressed patterned paper from Basic Grey with purple, pink and light blue holly, a striped paper, a pink bow, four pink pearls and... an adorable stamp from Lili of the Valley - Make It Festive. I added tons of glitter: in her apron and dress, in the ornaments, in the holly on the table...
I love it! i love the way it shines according on how the light touches it!
This is one of the first cards I've colored with Copics: such detailed stamps are often difficult to color with watercolor pencils for ink sometimes bleed while Copics are just perfect!

I'm going to enter this card into:
Lili of the Valley Challenge # 119 - Bright and Sparkly
and
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 189 - Baby You're a Firework!

I've just received a new stamp I want to use for Christmas cards... I'd better go and stamp!!

4 comments:

  1. oh that is so cute!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute and colourful.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on our bright and sparkly theme Monica, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers and pretty details.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card adore the design papers and the LOTV image is perfectly coloured. I have just become your newest follower.

    If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete