Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweet Little Santas

As soon as I saw this new release from DigiStamp Boutique I fell in love with these little Santas.
Perfect for card and tags and... for my tiny clothespins.
I was looking for cute Christmas images to make seasonal clothespins: I had chicks for spring, crabs for summer, pumpkins for Halloween and I needed something for the Holidays.

They were just perfect. I chose three images and made these:
They are perfect as place cards, clipped on napkins or glasses, as tags on presents, as party table decorations... I've found a variety of uses for them.
Of course, I put some glitter and a ribbon... it's Christmas!

I've already made a series of tiny tags with these Santas and planning to use them for other projects... they are so cute, I wish I could hug them!

Although I did not plan them for a Challenge, I'll enter them in DigiStamp Boutique November Customer Competition: it's not a card but I hope they'll like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment