Friday, November 11, 2011

This Mouse Makes Me Happy!

It frequently happens that I fall in love with images. I bought many children's books (with my daughter's utmost pleasure) just because I loved the illustrations, the colors, the atmosphere.

And I've recently bought this digi stamp because I love it, it really makes me happy:


It's Mistletoe Jasper from DigiStamp Boutique and I decided to make a happy, bright Christmas card with traditional colors: greens and reds.
I colored it with Copics and used lots of pearls for the mistletoe and the buttons in Jasper's jacket. Glitter of course, a couple of paper flowers and a red satin ribbon. The lovely paper is Holly Jolly Christmas from Echo Park.
I love it! It makes me happy and it's so festive!!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge - Holidays/Winter projects
Crafty Caz Challenge # 108 - Use a Digital Image

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing ti with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one great card I love the image and the background is fab thanks for playining along with us at the crafty catz and good luck
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a super cute image and you have colored it perfectly! Love that patterned paper too! Thanks for joining the monthly challenge at TSB and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Christy
    The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card love the image and paper's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete