It frequently happens that I fall in love with images. I bought many children's books (with my daughter's utmost pleasure) just because I loved the illustrations, the colors, the atmosphere.
And I've recently bought this digi stamp because I love it, it really makes me happy:
It's Mistletoe Jasper from DigiStamp Boutique and I decided to make a happy, bright Christmas card with traditional colors: greens and reds.
I colored it with Copics and used lots of pearls for the mistletoe and the buttons in Jasper's jacket. Glitter of course, a couple of paper flowers and a red satin ribbon. The lovely paper is Holly Jolly Christmas from Echo Park.
I love it! It makes me happy and it's so festive!!!
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique November Customer Competition - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique Monthly Challenge - Holidays/Winter projects
Crafty Caz Challenge # 108 - Use a Digital Image
Digital Tuesday Challenge # 136 - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes Challenge # 94 - Rectangles

Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing ti with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx
ReplyDeleteThis is one great card I love the image and the background is fab thanks for playining along with us at the crafty catz and good luck
ReplyDeletelindyloo x
Oh that is a super cute image and you have colored it perfectly! Love that patterned paper too! Thanks for joining the monthly challenge at TSB and good luck!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Christy
The Stamping Boutique
A gorgeous card love the image and paper's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
ReplyDeleteHugs Dianne xx