Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Christmas Critters

Critters are my favorite subject for cards, at Christmas and in any other occasion. They can be funny, serious, sad, joyful, they make you laugh or simply smile even in the saddest times.
Being THE SEASON for cards, Christmas has such a variety of stamps that it's impossible not to fall in love with one of them. I unfortunately fall in love with most of them, so my wish list is always long.

Last year I discovered some stamps with hedgehogs I had to buy and immediately I made cards which sold quickly. This year I took them out and the first card is ready:

This oh-so-cute hedgehog is from Little Claire Designs and it seems it inspires me to make red cards: I had a look at the picture of last year card and it was red, although a bit different.
The patterend paper is from the new Festive Treats paper pad from First Edition Paper. I added tons of glitters in the lights on the tree and in the baubles.

I will enter this card in the following Challenges:

Little Claire Monthly Challenge # 24 where the theme is "Christmas"
and
Jingle Belles "Not A Creature Was Stirring"

Well, it's holiday today in Italy so I'd better go and spend some time with my family!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that hedgie is just the cutest one EVER I think!!! Such a lovely card as well that ribbon treatment looks awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen quite a few hedgehog images today but I love the way how this one looks at the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love glittery holiday decorations are so fun ... what an adorable card ... so glad you joined our creature feature at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete