Monday, November 7, 2011

Have You Already Started Buying Christmas Presents?

I haven't. Well, that's not true. I bought a Lego house for my daughter a couple of days ago... I've already forgotten...
That's the problem I have when I start buying Christmas presents in advance: I forget what I have already bought, especially when I'm in a shop, see something that could be perfect for someone and buy it. I do stop and think if I have already bought something but I always forget I already have.
I usually use paper scraps to write down wish lists or lists for what I buy but I always lose them in the mess I have on my table...

This is the reason I think a Gifts List Notebook is useful: you can keep it in the bag and bring it with you when you go shopping...

This year I've already made several of them for the shop. This is the last one I've made:
This notebook was created from a mistake: I printed this Scarlette digi image from Bugaboo Stamps a bit too big for a card so I decided to use it for a tall notebook.
She's so pretty and elegant and... so full of gifts! I've used some colors perfect for Christmas but I think it can be use for the whole year.

I'm entering this notebook into:
Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge where "Anything Goes"

Since I printed and colored two Scarlettes, I think I'll use one to make a notebook just for me!

3 comments:

  1. OOO! I LOVE it that you've used a Bugaboo image! Thanks so much!!!Thanks for joining us on our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch the Bug.
    We look forward to seeing what you create next week!
    luv n huggz
    jen
    BUGABOO DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing with Bugaboo this week! Fabulous! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card, you did a great job! Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at CTB!

    ReplyDelete