Christmas in pink: I love it! It's girly, it's sweet, it's festive with a touch of green and red and of course... with lots of GLITTER!!!
I put all of them in this card:
I used a distressed patterned paper from Basic Grey with purple, pink and light blue holly, a striped paper, a pink bow, four pink pearls and... an adorable stamp from Lili of the Valley - Make It Festive. I added tons of glitter: in her apron and dress, in the ornaments, in the holly on the table...
I love it! i love the way it shines according on how the light touches it!
This is one of the first cards I've colored with Copics: such detailed stamps are often difficult to color with watercolor pencils for ink sometimes bleed while Copics are just perfect!
I'm going to enter this card into:
Lili of the Valley Challenge # 119 - Bright and Sparkly
and
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 189 - Baby You're a Firework!
I've just received a new stamp I want to use for Christmas cards... I'd better go and stamp!!
and
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 189 - Baby You're a Firework!
I've just received a new stamp I want to use for Christmas cards... I'd better go and stamp!!

oh that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx
Aww, so cute and colourful.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
ReplyDeleteClairexx
Wonderful take on our bright and sparkly theme Monica, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers and pretty details.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
wonderful card adore the design papers and the LOTV image is perfectly coloured. I have just become your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteIf you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara