Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Lovely Sketch Challenge Part 2

I did it!
I've just finished the boy version of the card I told you about a few hours ago (have a look here or scroll down to see my post).


I've used a bright green card and papers from DCWV and, of course, the lion stamp from the Jungle Out There set of stamps by There She Goes.
(No, this time the upper part has not been placed to cover a mistake but because I eventually like it very much!).
Although my daughter and I chose this set mainly for the monkey, I must admit that all the animals are very cute! I bet I (we) will use it over and over again!

I enter this card in There She Goes Challenge # 178: sketch

and I head towards the kitchen to prepare dinner!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you are having so much fun with our sketch! Another lovely card!

    ReplyDelete