Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinkoctober at Jellypark!

The other day, while browsing my favourite blogs, I discovered Jellypark Challenges. I already knew their digi stamps and I decided I had to enter a card.

The theme is PINK and I bought a digi stamp both my daughter and I liked. The proceedings of the sale of this digi help to raise money for the Breakthrough Breast Cancer and I loved the idea to help such a great cause.

I made this card:
I've used the Breakthrough Breast Cancer song in your heart digi stamp colored with Copics and glitter. it comes with this lovely sentiment so it was easy to finish the card using a patterned paper from the Neighbourwood Collection, a satin ribbon and some pearls.

I'm entering this card in:



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for purchasing this special stamp and for playing along with us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete