Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Lovely Sketch Challenge

Here I am with a new card for one of my favorite challenges!

Although I had this card in mind for a couple of days, I only managed to make it yesterday at 6:00 am... I was not completely awaken but I had to get up and start cutting!

In fact, a few days ago I received a new stamp set from There She Goes called Jungle Out There. I chose it with my daughter after I won a challenge last month. It's gorgeous! Animals are perfectly sized, not too small and not too big and they are so sweet and funny!

I had already seen the current challenge at There She Goes, which is a sketch challenge:

I love this clean feminine sketch and I immediately decided how to make it.

This is my card:


I've used a light blue card from DCWV, inked the edges with a light blue ink and added this banner made with pink and white glittered cardstock from DCWV.
Since it was 6:00 am, I cut the stripes a bit too short so I had to add something on the top to disguise the place where they are glued...
I added a black dotted ribbon over another stripe of pink glittered paper, three pink pearls, a sentiment and, of course, this lovely zebra!

I've also planned a boy version of the same sketch but... well... I don't think I manage to finish it in time for this challenge!

This card will be entered in the following Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. super cute card - love the stripes! Thanks for playing at the crafty pad this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your little zebra! Thanks for playing in the Use An Animal Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and love your take on it, really cute! Thank you for sharing with us @ Fab 'n Funky this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - how sweet is THIS?!! Simply perfect! Thanks for playing along with TSG - and making our stamps look so good! ;)

    ReplyDelete