Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Stampin'

How sweet!

A few days ago I received a lovely image from Broken Box Stock and I immediately had to make something out of it.

And I made this notepad:


This lovely digi stamp is called Sugar Cookie Toodle and I colored it with Copics (but there is also a colored version available if you have little time).
My original idea was to make something absolutely pinky and girly but when I saw this paper from Papermania I decided it was the right one! I love the clean, crisp, fresh look the light blue stripes give to the notepad!
I only added touches of glitter here and there, a rhinestone near the sentiment, a pink ribbon and, of course, two little pearls as earrings!
I love these toodles for they have little details like the earrings that make them absolutely girly girl!

Luckily enough, while browsing through my list of challenges, I noticed that it could be entered in a few of them.:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: What's Cooking/Something to Eat

5 comments:

  1. Great Card thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card... love your delicate pastels, and delicious image! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colours. And thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin for the Weekend, good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card - perfect for our challenge this week! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete