Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cards for Boys - Part 1

I'm still pretty busy with commissions and I've just finished a couple of cards for a sweet lady who wanted cards for boy.
It's quite strange but cards for boy are rarely in my cards-to-do list, I always think about girly card, even when I make Christmas or Halloween cards.

This is one of the tow boy cards:
This image is Pilot Ted from Di's Digi Downloads and I think it's perfect for a sweet little boy!
I've treated myself with several Di's Digis in this period because I've had several commissions for Christening cards and her images are lovely!
I've used a very very old paper: I bought it so many years ago... I think it's from an Italian company but I'm not sure.
I slightly modified the digi stamp and put flags in the bear's hands instead of the bunch of flowers it came with.

I had some time this morning to check if there was a challenge to enter my card and luckily enough I can enter two:

Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Animals acting like People

and


See you later for my second boy card!

No comments:

Post a Comment