Saturday, September 29, 2012

Busy, Busy...

I'm pretty busy with custom orders and I really have little time to make something different than what I'm asked to create but yesterday I wanted to relax and make a new Christmas card.

Inspired by Moving Along with the Times Challenge I've created this card:

Last year I made a lovely card with Mistletoe Jasper from DigiStamp Boutique and I wanted to make a new one for this year.
The inspiration was to make something red and I've used this perfect paper from Papermania where I added lots of rhinestones to make it sparkle. Jasper is embellished with pearls and two buttons are added to the yellow ribbon.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
and

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jasper is a proper cutie, love the papers as well!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab card, loving the colours and embellishments, especially the buttons. Thanks for joining in at J & C Creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning! Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, really sweet image and papers used. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete