Friday, September 7, 2012

TSGBC04 - Part 2

Well... working with my daughter for the cards for There She Goes Birthday Celebration has been a demanding experience.
She talks and talks and talks and if she is not talking she asks me to think aloud... and laughs at what I say (or think).
I really enjoy my crafting time with her, it's great now that she is old enough to share the same passions and stamps and ideas but sometimes I appreciate some silence,,,

In a week or so she'll be back to school and my crafting time will be much quiter... and I'll miss her so much...

Here's my card for Day 4 of There She Goes Birthday Celebration:

A banner was requested together with the birthday theme and I glued this little banner made form paper scraps next to this lovely girl on a bench from the Blossom by Blossom set.
In order to decorate the white space of this round card, I stamped four pretty flowers from the Wrapped in Joy set. and added some light green rhinestones.

I really love it!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the bright cheery coloring and sweet TSG image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...I love the flowers on the outside. Thanks for joining us in the birthday celebration at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is so sweet!!!!Thank you so much for playing along with the TSG Birthday challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete