Thursday, September 6, 2012

There She Goes Birthday Celebration Day 4 - Part 1

Ready for a new post for There She Goes Birthday Celebration Day 4, this time for my daughter's 4th card:


As I told you she is a bit ahead of me, so she was making her 4th card while I was still making my 3rd.
This is why I managed to copy the way she glued two clouds together: I was struggling with my clouds without finding the perfect position when I saw her card and... voilĂ , the solution!

The theme this time is to make a birthday card with a banner of any kind on it!
I LOVE her banner made of flowers stamped from the Blossom by Blossom set from There She Goes, but of course, I can't copy it for the same challenge!
The puppy and girl image is from the Puppy Love set, that girl is super cute!

My stamp for this new challenge is already colored... I have only to assemble the card and make the banner...

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter's card is just delightful! I love it. Thanks for joining us in the birthday celebration at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete