Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Colors

In these last years fall has become my favorite season.
I love the warm weather, the return to the routine, the light and the colors.
Strange enough because browns are not my colors! I never wear them and I rarely use them on my projects.

This week's challenge at Broken Box Stock is another real challenge for me: use a Fall Foliage Color Palette.
Here's my card:

I've used Reading Toodle Digi Stamp from Broken Box Stock and I colored her with Copics.
I've added an apple themed paper in wonderful fall colors (sorry, again no clue of the manufacturer), a paper border and two apples.

A modern teacher, isn't she?

Now, for the rules:

Challenge Directions: 
Create a card using a color palette inspired by fall foliage. 

NEW RULES ADJUSTMENT!
You NO longer have to use Broken Box Stock graphics within your design. Any cards entered will be considered! However, we do encourage you to take a look at our digi-stamps and graphics at Broken Box Stock.
FREEbies for you!
Feel free to use our freebies! View the entire freebie collection here.

Deadline: Thursday, October 4, 2012 @ 5:00pm

Prize: FREE MEMBERSHIP to the new Digi-Stamp Club! - Receive 52 digital stamps over a year (one new digi per week), a $9.99 value!

Challenge Rules: 
1) Follow the challenge's specific design criteria above.
2) To enter your card in the challenge, use our "inlinkz" link tool below.
3) No back linking.
4) Up to 3 entries per person.
5) Subscribe to our blog so you know if you win (and can claim your prize)!
6) We must have at least 5 entries to award a prize.
 
Don't forget to have a look at all the fabulous cards the DT has made for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment