Tuesday, September 4, 2012

There She Goes Birthday Celebration Day 1 - Part 1

Yesterday I saw that There She Goes Clear Stamps is turning 4 and that they are hosting a new Challenge everyday for the whole week.
I couldn't miss it and I immediately reached for my There She Goes stamps and started planning my card.

As soon as my daughter got up, I told her about the Challenges and she decided she wanted to create some cards too. She chose her image and, once the ink was dry, she created this card:

In addition to the birthday theme, each day there's an additional theme and yesterday it was to use numbers on the card or project.
She worked faster than me and managed to created this card with an image from the "Wrapped in Joy" stamp set (I'm sorry but the shop is under maintenance so I cannot save a direct link to the products). She then put number 2 on her cake and used an incredible quantity of rhinestones (she now has her own jewels so she can use as many as she wants without hearing me grumble...)!

Later today I'll be posting my card for Day One of this birthday celebrations!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah she likes her bling! LOL This is adorable Camilla. :-) Thanks so much for entering another one of your wonderful cards in our challenges this week at There She Goes!

    ReplyDelete