Wednesday, September 5, 2012

TSGBC02 - Part 2

Here's my daughter's card for There She Goes Birthday Celebration Day 2:

My stash of There She Goes Stamps lacking male images, she chose a dog from the Puppy Love set and the cake from the Ruh-roh set (it was her idea, not mine... I copied her...).

She then added bones on the picnic tablecloth and some pawprints (also from the Puppy Love set) assembled as a banner.
She wanted her card to resemble a gift, that's why she added a ribbon and bow on the top.
Her coloring of the dog inspired mine (well, yes, she was finished before me... she works fast!) and I love how she uses colored pencils!

We are already working on our card for Day 3, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that you craft with your daughter. My daughter crafts too, but we don't do the same crafts. LOL Miss Camilla did an absolutely lovely job with her puppy birthday picnic. The paw print banner is precious. A big thank you for playing along with our challenge Camilla!

    ReplyDelete