Saturday, September 8, 2012

There She Goes Birthday Celebration Day 5 - Part 1

Here we go!
Day 5 of There She Goes Birthday Celebration! They'll remain in my heart forever for I've shared the creative process with my daughter.
She spurred me in these past days, she wanted to know my ideas and she was so happy when she could show me her finished cards.

This is her last card:
She loves this reading girl from the Believe in You stamp set and she has created this card around it. She is a trued reading girl so it's easy for her to receive books as presents.
The theme for Day 5 was birthday + at least 3 embellishments.
In her opinion 3 embellishments meant 3 different kinds of embellishments, that's why she used rhinestones, flower sequins and ribbon.

I'll be sad tomorrow... no cards to make and no post to write!


No comments:

Post a Comment